Children At Risk
Annual Spring Raffle
Hello! It was SO great to see SO many Families attend the Ottawa Autism Community Picnic yesterday – the weather was stellar and I want to Thank our Volunteers for all their help – as well as Jean Lacroix from Canada Pedal Go-Karts for donating this popular activity once again at the Event!
We also wrapped up our Spring Raffle Ticket sales at the Picnic – and thanks to a generous rally of Members and Supporters – we managed to SELL OUT! Much Appreciation to all those who helped make this happen – as this was very important to Donors like Air Canada to ensure their continued Sponsorship! Congratulations to the Winners – we will be contacting them shortly to arrange receipt of their Prizes, but here are the Winning Numbers:
- #1 5118
- #2 4460
- #3 4898
- #4 6869
- #5 6128
- #5 4040
- #7 0928
- #8 6763
- #9 6363
- #10 5669
- #11 4641
- #12 0161
Our Spring Raffle Tickets are NOW available!!
We are so so so excited that we have the Air Canada Airfare for our 1st Prize!!
As the time frame is short to sell before the Draw on June 10th – we really need your Help!!
- Take Tickets to Sell
- Buy Tickets – a book of 10 Tickets is only $20!
- Tell your Friends and Family
- Help us Sell by Volunteering (we are hoping to be at a few car shows before the draw)
Tickets are NOW available for our 23rd Annual Spring Fundraising Raffle! After many weeks of gathering quality prizes, we can proudly offer them for sale. The prizes are fabulous! As we are getting started somewhat late…we will need LOTS of help to sell out of our 7,000 tickets before the draw on June 10. I hope everyone can join me in trying to make this year a sell-out!! Unsold tickets represent lost Fundraising $'s for Children at Risk. Funds raised will support our Community-Based Special Projects. These include Saturday Fun Club and Family Fun Night Respite Programs, Friendship and Family Support Groups, Summer Camp, Educational Training Workshops and Information Seminars as well as updating resource materials. These valuable activities receive no government funding and are supported solely through Fundraising efforts and Donations.
*Note: Tickets can only be sold to persons 18 years and older!
The Raffle will be drawn at 2 PM our Autism Community Annual Family Picnic – Sun., June 10, 2018.
Our Raffle offers:
- Tickets $3 each, 2 for $5 or a book of 10 for $20! (NEW PRICING THIS YEAR!)
- Prizes worth a total of $9,941!
- 12 draws, with an average Prize Value of over $828 (Over half of prizes over $500 each!)
- Maximum 7,000 tickets sold.
- Minimum Prize Value of $123!
See #3 Quilt and #7 & #8 Jill Alexander Paintings below
LOOK AT OUR 1ST PRIZE:
1st Prize – EXCITING EDMONTON!
THIS TRIP PRIZE INCLUDES:
- 2 TICKETS TO ANY AIR CANADA NORTH AMERICAN DESTINATION! (VALUE TO $2,400) (you do not have to use to go to just to Edmonton!)
- SKYWAY LANGFORD 4-PIECE LUGGAGE SET ($903)
- 2 NIGHTS HILTON WEST EDMONTON DOUBLETREE & 2 TICKETS MAYFIELD DINNER THEATRE (VALUE $600)
- AVON HIS N’ HERS TRAVEL PERSONAL CARE SETS ($235)
- THE KEG STEAKHOUSE & BAR ($50)
Please try to return ticket stubs and monies by Wednesday, June 7th, as our draw is on the 11th! If you require more tickets contact our offices at 613-741-8255, or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can cheerfully send them out to you! We would only need for each family to sell 2 books, would sell out!