December 31st, 2016
Ottawa Conference and Event Centre 200 Coventry Road,
Cocktails 6:00 pm,
Four course meal at 7:00 pm.
Tickets $149 + taxes
Ottawa New Years Charity Ball
Make a difference in the lives of Children with autism and special needs!
Media Sponsor Boom 99.7
Finally! A New Year's Eve, worth stepping out for has arrived. Once again it's time to dust off your tuxedos and your evening gowns for a truly classy, exciting, fun filled evening with all proceeds supporting Children at Risk and Journey House.
- Hosted by our dynamic MC Dylan Black of Ottawa’s Boom 99.7
- Elegant Four Course Meal
- Dancing with Live Music by SoundProof
- Silent Auction Fantastic WOW items!
- Live Auction by Ottawa's Dave Smith
- $100 in Charity Bucks for event Casino & select silent auction prizes.
- Special draw for $250 Artemano (solid wood furniture) gift card
- Toast the New Year with champagne
- Complimentary parking
- Reduced rates for on site accommodations
- Tuxedo rentals 40%off
- A chance to win the Grand Door Prize worth over $10,000!
For more information goto OttawaNewsYearsEve
Tickets at: Event Brite
Presented by Destiny's Way